Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Convention FEEDBACK TIME! / Garden State News

On Aug 24, 2009, at 5:26 PM, Warren Bee wrote:
I anticipate that the GSHC "Revival" Festival will
be a big success as well. Val & Phil along with their team of volunteers
have a lot of passion and desire to get things back in gear for their club.
I am honored that they have asked me to help in this effort.

WB

Plus it's a good venue for those who find spah to be unattainable. And it's a bit more 'chromaticentric'.
smo-joe