Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Lip problem HELP

Thanks for that link, Rob. I'm always looking for newer and better lip
balms. I currently use Blistex's stick (lipstick style) Deep Renewal  Coenzyme
Q10 formula (SPF15)...it's been working well (I use it under  the smidgen of
lipstick I wear and just about any time my lips feel dry),  both before and
after playing harmonica....and occasionally a small tube of  Nivea's
Rejuvenation Q10 (SPF4)- both are nongreasy, nonwaxy and don't  create build-up.

I'm prone to peeling and chapped lips in sun and cold weather and when I
play too long...and have tried many different products. Yours is new to me.

Mine're both available at Walgreens, CVS and other local  drugstores, so
I've found them convenient to buy. But I'm going to order yours  and compare.

Jason persists in stating that 'everytime I play Elizabeth's harps  they
taste of LIPstick'!    :)....at SPAH he played my newly  tweaked 4 custom
Chris Michalek Harps....but what he was actually tasting was  one or other of
these two lip balms...probably the Blistex which tastes  sweeter.

Thanks for the heads up, and thanks again for autographing your brand new
CD 'Etruscan Soul' for me at SPAH. It's a really enjoyable Album...I played
it  in the car all the way to Reno, foregoing my Ipod.  You should feel
complimented.  :)

And HUGE congratulations on the Bernie Bray award...I confess when they
were reading off your long list of accomplishments I had absolutely no  idea
whose name would then be announced other than perhaps Tommy Morgan's. What  a
surprise...and well deserved too!  You're definitely among the younger
group of recipients.   How very, very cool...I was so glad to be  there to
witness it.

Elizabeth

"Message: 12