Re: [Harp-L] Convention FEEDBACK TIME! / Garden State News

Warren,

With my computer gone, I have to depend on this Web mail, with the
possibility that harp-l will reject this reply, But at least you will
get it. Oh well, new computer on the way.

Warren, this was my first SPAH. Hope it's not my last. The experience
was perhaps the most amazing in my 67 years. I have been to music
camps before, but this was much more intense - and rewarding,

I was impressed with the event from start to finish. The entertainment
schedule was first class. So many people gave of themselves to make it
work, but your contribution stood out. Thank you for everything.

I would make one suggestion. The Blues for Breakfast sessions you held
were the best of all - an opportunity to hear from others about their
ascent to The Instrument. Anyway, my suggestion:

A session like this on the first morning of the 'con for new attendees
would be most valuable, Coming in cold to SPAH, even if you have spent
a lot of time on harp-l is daunting. When should I join in? When
should I lay out? What are the most important sessions for me?

New attendees would also like to meet people. I met people who, like
me, knew practically no one. The session for them would answer lots of
questions and also to buddy-up with someone else who is new and
doesn't know anyone,

Thanks again for one of the most memorable weeks of my life,

  -LM