[Harp-L] Howling Dawg (Jerry Vern & Al)

I love to hear my dog howl when I play; the thought of stopping him express
his own musicality seems wrong.
Particularly, as after the duet, he comes over to give that intelligent
lop-sided grin, to say "I was good , Eh?, Let's have more fun".

We choose to have dogs with us, and should learn to enjoy their abilities'
full range.
I still lovingly remember a black Labrador basso profundo I had.
He would sit quietly and listen to me practice , but as soon as I hit the
first blues note bends, he would join in to the end of the song.

For those who wish to shock their dogs into submission, be ashamed.
Try the collar on yourself first.
A better more permanent method to stop being annoyed would be to ground a
pool of water, hold a mains wire, and go stand in the pool.

Geoff Atkins