RE: [Harp-L] SF Princeton

Hmmm.....I saw Walter many times and I recall him playing through a SF Princeton, non-reverb.  I don't know the model year of the amp...but I remember it to be a SF Princeton.  Then he would use a JT-30 and an oddball switchcraft in-line volume control.  I doubt anything he used was modified in any way.