[Harp-L] Re: More grist for the SS pedal mill

Yes. Yes. Great playing, Stephen. Man, you're a milking that mic for some really good tones. Another great pedal from Lone Wolf for even more options for us guys. I just won a drawing from Lone Wolf for the Harp Break and I've only experimented with it by plugging into my amps and it really fattened up the amps that needed just a bit more mojo and like Stephen says, it works wonders as a impedance matching gizmo. By the way, Stephen, thanks for providing us with some great blues guitar from Jonn and John--those guys play really tasty licks. I ran a short review of my Harp Break experiments over at www.bushdogblues.blogspot.com . Anyway--