RE: [Harp-L] Jason's organ

Nice played!

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ben Bouman
Sent: viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009 9:57
To: Michael Easton; Harpl list
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jason's organ

On Youtube you can find several videos from Jason , demonstrating/explaining

his pedals:
like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RODRLqh3uao

Richard Hunter showed during SPAH the Digitech RP350..I also have one and it

has some wonderful options.m I'm sure you can get a good organ sound from
the RP350

Yesterday I made a preset that ( by coincidence...!)  made teh harp sound
like a trombone.
Here you can hear a soundfile on which I used a beta-harp in low F:\
http://www.box.net/shared/51yd46rylb

Ben Bouman
www.beta-harps.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl