Re: [Harp-L] lee oskar quality slipping???

Yeah.. My C Lee Oskar is about 10 years old and there are a couple of reeds that seem slightly out of tune.
(OK, I have barely played it the past few years because I prefer SP 20s and Bushman, but it has still been a great  harp in terms of longevity._
Steve Webb in Minnesota