From: Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE : [Harp-L] Is anyone selling the Suzuki Manji yet?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 3:49 PM

"Is anyone selling the Suzuki Manji yet? Prefer online domestic source."

No the Manji will be sold in the end of September, beginning of October the price will be $39,99 street price and it'll comes in 14 keys, from Low G to High F#. Only 10 were brought at SPAH and I've been lucky enough to have one....

Seydels are great harmonicas, but man! With the Manji the competition is huge.

Christelle Berthon

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net
http://www.youtube.com/christellester
http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon