[Harp-L] lee oskar quality slipping???

Had to buy a new Lee Oskar A harmonica. The old one went out of tune. Didn't
even last four years. Big gig on Labor Day Weekend--playing outside for a
friend's party. We get paid with beer and food (and seeing as currently I'm
a tea-totaller--they're getting a good deal). Got a Dan Electro Fab Echo for
a whopping $15.00. I'll send in a review after I've had it for a while.

FOUR YEARS??? I give that a whopping thumbs up. Most of my A's custom or otherwise are lucky if they last four months. Luckily, my customs get serviced free by Kinya Pollard. I'd say four years on one A is a great product.