[Harp-L] worldmusicalinstruments.com

Hi all,

Before I went to SPAH, I ordered a couple of Bends Adagio harmonicas from worldmusicalinstruments.com--keys of C and F, to be precise.

I picked up the shipment on my return Monday.  Without going into a full review, the F plays well after adjusting the reed gaps for my style, which is pretty much normal.  (As it happens, the Seydel Blues Soloist Pro harps I picked up at SPAH were gapped perfectly for me right out of the box.  Fortune sometimes smiles.)  The C came out of the box with a defective draw 3 reed that buzzed instead of playing.

I contacted worldmusicalinstruments.com and they are shipping a replacement harmonica today--actually, a different harmonica; since it had to be replaced anyway, I decided to try one of the Bends Juke harmonicas, and pay the difference.  Did I mention that worldmusicalinstruments.com informed me within a day of my placing my order that they were crediting about $6 in shipping charges back to my account, having discovered that the shipping was less than calculated by their website?

My brief experience with worldmusicalinstruments.com has been first rate, and I intend to do more business with them.  I should also note that their prices on Bends harmonicas are much better than some of their competitors (who do not include C2C, at least at the time I placed my order).

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter