[Harp-L] SPAH

As has been mentioned, it was a great one.  Some highlights for me
include the classical player on the final night (Name?), Richard
Sleigh do Honest I Do, Filisko doing a Sonny Terry instrumental, the
teenagers playing great, learning bass harps from George Miklas, Dick
Gardner and Wally Peterman, who plays bass although is known for his
chord work,
becoming aware of Christelle's considerable skills as an improviser
which was not apparent to me thru youtube, jamming with Brendan Power
to no audience but ourselves.
The list goes on and on but you get the idea.  I guess I have to go
practice now.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com