Re: [Harp-L] NJ cops hassle Dylan

That was a joke.

In a message dated 8/18/2009 12:01:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bkumpe@xxxxxxx writes:

RE:   They must have been  racial profiling.
I donât know if race  really has as much to do with it as location.
Minority on minority crime  in many of these neighborhoods is just as bad or worse
than cross racial  crime.  I would see it as just the wrong person, wrong
place, wrong  time.  Also, the British tabloids are reporting that good ole
Bob has  âwandered awayâ before.  Eccentricity, boredom, senility, Howard
Hughes  syndrome, who knows?
Bill  Kumpe
Tulsa, OK

Checked  by AVG - www.avg.com