RE: [Harp-L] NJ cops hassle Dylan

RE:  They must have been racial profiling.

I don't know if race really has as much to do with it as location.  Minority
on minority crime in many of these neighborhoods is just as bad or worse
than cross racial crime.  I would see it as just the wrong person, wrong
place, wrong time.  Also, the British tabloids are reporting that good ole
Bob has "wandered away" before.  Eccentricity, boredom, senility, Howard
Hughes syndrome, who knows?

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK