Re: [Harp-L] NJ cops hassle Dylan

They must have been racial profiling.

In a message dated 8/18/2009 11:18:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bkumpe@xxxxxxx writes:

RE: NJ  cops hassle Dylan

I can't speak for that town in Jersey but I can say  that if the same
incident happened to one of my elderly, wealthy clients  here in some of our
Tulsa neighborhoods, I would be thanking the cops for  bringing my client
back safe rather than talking about a civil rights  charge.  A disoriented
looking elderly man wandering around the wrong  neighborhood probably needs
assistance.  The streets can be  dangerous.  The folks who made the 911 call
probably did him a favor  as did the cops who took him back to his hotel.

Bill  Kumpe
Tulsa, OK