[Harp-L] NJ cops hassle Dylan

RE: NJ cops hassle Dylan

I can't speak for that town in Jersey but I can say that if the same
incident happened to one of my elderly, wealthy clients here in some of our
Tulsa neighborhoods, I would be thanking the cops for bringing my client
back safe rather than talking about a civil rights charge.  A disoriented
looking elderly man wandering around the wrong neighborhood probably needs
assistance.  The streets can be dangerous.  The folks who made the 911 call
probably did him a favor as did the cops who took him back to his hotel.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK