[Harp-L] NJ cops hassle Dylan

Short, somewhat amusing, article about the Long Branch, NJ cops hassling one of our favorite harp players.? Maybe there was more to it than meets the eye, but it seems to me those cops were out of line no matter who it was, to make a person go from where they were to somewhere else, without probable cause.
http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/20090814/US.People.Bob.Dylan/
 (If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser and hit "enter.")
ron