Re: [Harp-L] How to play all scale tones on Diatonic Harp ?

Bending notes to get the F and A in the first octave on a C diatonic is
relatively easy.
Since the harp comes with complete C scale from holes 4-7; just play that
scale until it is burned in your memory.

Now if you know how bend, just keep working on the first octave until you
can play the bent notes on pitch. That means, not sliding into it from a
higher or lower note but hitting the note spot on.

If you can't manage to remember what a major C scale sounds like, stand
next to a piano and play the same scale starting on Hole 1-4, using the piano
sound as a reference sound.

If you're just playing folk songs and other Americana without any extra
notes outside of the sale (accidentials - flats & sharps) you will soon be able
to play all the songs you used to play in hole 4-7 in holes 1-4 at a much
lower pitch.
Hope thishelps.
Phil