[Harp-L] vintage 520/Chuck Gurney

Ray, you were right on about Chuck Gurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx He's a real class act, a wealth of info and has a real passion for his craft. He built my jt-30 (wet jet black on his website) w/black cr and it plays just as sinister as it looks. The quality of the build is outstanding, and the tone is what I spent 40 years chasing.  Only wish I'd met Chuck BEFORE I wasted all that cash on those other mics!