[Harp-L] Fw: RE: HARP/adam satan chralie sayles picts

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Dan Manturi <dmanturi@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Dan Manturi <dmanturi@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: HARP
To: fredrider51@xxxxxxx, Dennis.Conlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Focusmoog@xxxxxxx, Saxharp@xxxxxxx, bgb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx, ZepHarpo@xxxxxxx, blyburn@xxxxxxxxxxx, ryanm3m3nto@xxxxxxxxx, harmoniman@xxxxxxxxxxx, james.W.day@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bgnsr@xxxxxxx, jmeister@xxxxxxx, richardbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx, RDave2000@xxxxxxxxxxx, aladn1@xxxxxxx, aladn1@xxxxxxx, blacknoteharmonica@xxxxxxxxx, kevinj215@xxxxxxx, GRAXYTON@xxxxxxx, eezyharps@xxxxxxxxx, jwynne@xxxxxxx, pinewolf@verizon, martintj2@xxxxxxxxxxx, michaelmartincohen@xxxxxxxxx, khunt167@xxxxxxxxxxx, asgussow@xxxxxxx, boyatheart4@xxxxxxxxx, mikey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx, mmcohen@xxxxxxxxxxx, halo2jenny@xxxxxxxxxxx, drew@xxxxxxxx, Frank.Patrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, anthony.comis@xxxxxxxxx, Donald.Zeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, b-molle@xxxxxxxxxxx, msherg@xxxxxxxxx, harpnwillys@xxxxxxxxxxx, agonzofam@xxxxxxx, MCKNIGHTSELTZER@xxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 2:48 PM

Some shots from the Satan and Adam show for your
info.

It was a truly great show. I and my wife both enjoyed the
show - would go back to see them in a heartbeat. The crowd was totally into what
was happening packed room of happy people.

Dan Manturi
908-295-9341
What does it mean when a harmonica player drools out
of both sides of his mouth?
It means the stage is level.