Re: [Harp-L] lips

I always use lip balm, and then I never stand TOO close to the harp when I'm playing lolol

On Aug 13, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Pic2318834@xxxxxxx wrote:

Do any of you apply lip balm such as chap stick prior to playing. Maybe a
cleaning of my harps once or twice a year may help. LOL. Trying that new
stuff Abreva will update as I am sure you all are curious about my lip
condition.

Pic

In a message dated 8/13/2009 1:17:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,