[Harp-L] SPAH Audio Recordings - Need Help?

I want to reintroduce my introductory special to all SPAH attendees.

If you'd like that special recording to sound it's absolute best, I can help.

Visit my website:

www.resgraphics.com/resaudio

for dramatic examples of just how good I can make your audio files sound. (Thanks to Tim Moyer, Fred Stoval and Mark Burness for allowing me to use their sound files as BEFORE and AFTER examples on my website).

If you have live recordings that you've made of your SPAH experience and are somewhat disappointed in the final sound quality (perhaps they sound boomy or muddy, lacking in overall volume, or don't have that certain "sparkle") or need editing like being separated into tracks, I can help

Get those once-in-a-lifetime moments to sound their best, for the sake of preserving and fully enjoying that special performance.

I can work with all well-known digital audio formats, and can even process and optimize audio from cassette or video.

Thank you for allowing me to post this.

Please visit my website for more information and special SPAH pricing available for a limited time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at:ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,
Ray Beltran.