[Harp-L] Country-tuned Harp

Based on some discussion on The List regarding Country-Tuned Harps for non-country songs (in particular Richard Hunter's comment that he'd take a Country-Tuned C-harp if stuck on a deserted island with only one-harp!), I purchased a SP 20 Country-Tuned C harp and am loving it!  Plan to use it on songs like Honky Tonk Women, Route 66, Pride & Joy, and some other 'non-traditional blues' tunes my band does that I've been searching for a better sound on.

Who knew country-tuned wasn't just for country?!  Yeeehaaaw!

Thanks List!

Barry C.

'Blues with a feelin, that's what I have today.'