Re: [Harp-L] new wireless coming out

This looks interesting...

Let us know what you think of it once you get to play around with it some...

Does it have multiple frequencies ?

Does the 1/4" male plug lock in any of its rotating positions ?

I wouldn't want it to flop around any... since all my mics that have a 1/4" female jack in the bottom area, I would want to point the transmitter straight down.

Ken H in OH