From: "bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx" <bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jross38@xxxxxxxxxxx; Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:42:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bends review

Hi,
I recently got an email from Bends about the Juke model, and to add to the info that's on this review, they're tuned to 19 Limit Just Intonation and the wood comb is fully sealed from the factory, making this model, the Seydel 1847 Classic, and the Marine Band Crossover the only stock harps with a wooden comb that's fully sealed. I have one on order coming from http://www.instrumentalsavings.com. They also have a 16 hole chromatic available not only in C, but also in Bb as well.
Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com