[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Directions to the Torch club (for Jason Ricci's Harp Blow Off

Here's the name of the club and a quick mapquest  you can click on
....You'll have to put in where you're coming from to get exact  directions...

Torch Club

904 15th St
Sacramento, CA 95814

_Click here: Welcome to the  world famous TORCH CLUB!_
(http://www.torchclub.net/mappage.php)

_http://www.torchclub.net/mappage.php_
(http://www.torchclub.net/mappage.php)

I'm going to try to print out a few pages of directions from the Hotel if I
 have time between now and when I leave tomorrow to leave at the front
desk.

Elizabeth

Message: 4