Re: [Harp-L] Harp and guitar

I recorded a “Harmonica & Guitar Duets” CD, which contains 36 tunes in many different genres—jazz, blues, swing, Klezmer, ragtime, country, and bluegrass. I play diatonic (including harmonic minor- and natural minor-tuned diatonics) and/or chromatic harmonicas on 33 of the tunes. I also play the guitar on all but two of the tunes. As an exercise for learning ProTools, I first recorded my guitar track, then added my harmonica tracks.

You can hear samples of these tunes on CD Baby:
            http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/naiditch

Anyway, if you can find me at the SPAH convention, I’ll be happy to give you a CD for any donation you can afford. If you are really hard hit by this recession, I’ll be happy to give you one for free. Just look for the tastefully dressed, cruelly handsome sextagenarian meandering around with a CX-12 Jazz sticking out of his shirt pocket. You can also see my picture on my website www.davidnaiditch.com or at http://www.myspace.com/ highsesertbluegrasssessions

Regards,
David Naiditch
www.davidnaiditch.com