[Harp-L] YouTube - Extraordinary Pantene Commercial for harmonica players (no harmonica content)

Many harmonica players consider the instrument to be marginalized...........

Though there is no harmonica content, this will be extraordinarily relevant to all harmonica players in the quest of excellence and the
daily need to renew and find inspiration to continue in a world which offers little opportunity for our instrument.

I encourage you to watch and pass along to harmonica players as well as to non harmonica players.

This is truly "food for the musical soul"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9KsrH377A

SEE YOU AT SPAH!!!!!!! Come to the jazz jams,,,,,,,,

Randy Singer
Music Director-- The Van Dyke Cafe, News Lounge/Fontainebleu Hotel (Gotham Steakhouse), Loews Miami Beach Hotel (Hemisphere Lounge)
Randy Singer ---Vocals, Guitar, Harmonicas
Bio http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2008-11-20/music/randy-singer/
Website http://www.randysinger.com/
Van Dyke review http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-17509-Miami-Beach-Nightlife-Examiner ~y2009m8d4-Upstairs-at-The-Van-Dyke-Cafe
Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Randysinger
MySpace http://www.myspace.com/randysinger
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/randysinger
954.422.5888 office/cell
954.929.7733 cell only

"Look at classical paintings and I guarantee you, the Angels are always holding a musical instrument."