Re: [Harp-L] Harp and guitar duos

often overlooked but not to be missed are Carlos del Junco's earliest
recordings. I believe that he may try to re-release them or make them available
in the near future. It's a great way to discover how Carlos developed his
original voice over the years.

In a message dated 8/9/2009 9:02:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,