[Harp-L] For Sale: 1962 Fender princeton

This is a brown tolex 1962 Fender Princeton.  Excellent cosmetic shape, with no rips, gouges, water marks, or cigarette burns in the tolex.  The grill cloth has some snags and stains that I couldn't remove.  This amp sounds great for either harp or guitar, and has very juicy vibrato.  The leather handle has been replaced.  The original speaker is long gone, replaced by a very nice Weber 10A125 (Jensen P10Q clone). The footswitch is missing and a grounded power cord has been installed.  I am asking $800.00 for this beauty.  Price includes a black vinyl cover and a spare Weber 10A100 (Jensen P10R clone) speaker.

See here for photos: http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/slapbackslim/Fender%20Princeton/

Mike Lynch
206-419-7953