Re: [Harp-L] Renaissance chromatic

OK
I haven't played a Seydal "Renny".... only have played my  original Doug &
Bobbie instrument... THE BEST HARMONICA IN THE  WORLD...
But if the Seydal "Renny" is just half as good as the original... it is
still the best harmonica on the market today... SO MUCH better  than a
"Silver Concerto!"... Which I have played... and I didn't like! And I played
Larry Adler's Japanese custom silver harp... NOT as good as a Renny!
John Walden
London
England