Re: [Harp-L] nobody knows you when you're down and out

Great 1st position work and soulful playing. Thanks for posting all the
videos. You are very quickly becoming one of my favorite players. I love how
fearless your choice of material is.

Eric

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx