[Harp-L] Effects Seminar at SPAH

Hi all,

This is a quick message to advise that Chris Michalek and I will co-present a seminar on effects for harmonica at SPAH on Friday, Aug. 14 from 11 AM-noon.

Expect a lot of brightly colored hardware on the floor and weirdly colored sounds in the air.   In addition to the exotica, I expect to demonstrate a few sounds that emulate much more traditional amped setups, with hardware that costs about 1/3 of the traditional setup and weighs about 1/10 of the traditional setup.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter