[Harp-L] Re: The Harmonica is the Answer

Sam,

The title answers what question?

Seriously, it sounds like a fun book, congratulatinos and good luck, Sam!

Speaking of serious, Hey Larry!  I know you've got a good sense of humor and Hey all of us, we shouldn't take ourselves too darned seriously whether we suck harps or blow oboes or pound drums.

Now, of course guitarists are another matter, I take them very seriously: I never let into my house more than two guitarists at a time, even then they're closely watched to avoid damage to the furnishings or my earbones...

Dave "Does being bad mean I'm good?" Fertig