To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Nice Article on Toots

It is a nice article, but it's almost entirely drawn from interviews in other magazines that date from the 1970s and 1980s. That said, people who haven't dug into library archives aren't likely to have encountered those articles, so it's good to see that material made available (though they inexplicably misspell Geroge Shearing's name, which is odd considering his status as a jazz musician - sort of like writing an article and mentioning Jon Coaltreyn).

Winslow Yerxa