Re: [Harp-L] Help Please with del Junco tuning

Hi Sam

I just checked it on the Seydel website/configurator and yes, you can order this tuning from Seydel... ( in E)... on almost any model.
I retuned on of my beta-harp ( 1847) myself ...since I use a Dremel for that it was no big deal.

The tuning I used is 11.21a on www.overblow.com
I like the 7 draw tuned down a semi-tone.... sometimes it easier to play 7 draw tuned down than the 6 overblow... and you can still play chromatic like:
6 blow/6 drawbend/6 draw/7 draw/7 blowbend/7 blow/7 overdraw/8 draw.

The tuning gives you a dominant 7th chord on 1-2-3-4 draw and on 1-2-3-4 blow....!!!

And yes, you cabn tweak the harp to your likings. I did my usual embossing/arcing/gapping/tip scooping etc

Ben Bouman
www.beta-harps.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com