Re: [Harp-L] Coast-to-coast music - excellent service!

Another satisfied customer here.

Been buying harps from them since the mid 90's. Never a problem, and I can't think of anyone that has consistently had the selection, price and service. Their website has been an example of simple, effective, easy internet commerce, including reviews and other useful content when others had sites seemed amateur at best.

You know what, their web format has changed very little from it's inception which shows the vision and acumen of the proprietors. Over the years doing business on the web I've seen many businesses go down the tubes and almost every time the suckage was obvious long before the crash. I've never felt as though C2C was anything but an example of web success, and every transaction with them has born that out.

Thanks for the service guys.