[Harp-L] Advertising on spah.org

Hey guys. FYI spah.org traffic has been steadily building. Last month we had nearly 12,000 unique visits and 176,297 hits. People with ads on the site right now are experiencing above average click through rates. With the convention coming up, this is a great time to advertise your service, your web site, your school, your product, your book, or your upcoming CD release.

The convention is less than 10 days away. So hurry to get your ad on line. We will be hyping the web site at the convention and will be employing other on-line oriented marketing programs to get and keep site visitors.

Also, we will are contemplating the inclusion of harmonica oriented CD/ Video/digital media reviews, product reviews, performance reviews, etc. Contact me off list if you are interested in writing for us.

Bob

Bob Cohen Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing Publisher, spah.org W: www.mojotools.com