RE: [Harp-L] *** Harp On Chromatic Harmonica Reference update ***

Harmonica Reference update ***

> Hi there
> It's been a number of years, but I finally got some time to update a few
> things on a couple of my websites:
>
> Chromatic Harmonica Reference
> http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn
> Chrom Maintenance, assembly & windsavers
> I've added some tips on dealing with chrom swollen wood combs, and
> revised the entire windsaver maintenance page.
>
> Harmonica Resources
> http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica
> Harmonica Technical Articles, Rick Epping's Valve Tool.
> I've added some guidelines to help with using Rick Epping's
> extremely useful valve impliment.
>
> Cheers,
> -- G.

Good man, G, you're a giant among men.  I don't even play the chrom much but I'm always over there.   Never, ever think you're not needed! :-)

Steve Shaw

Beyond Hotmail — see what else you can do with Windows Live.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/