[Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo

Curious about this Hohner Hoodoo. I haven't seen anyone using the system. But it sounds like a souped up lavalier microphone (used for speakers at conferences). They're not cheap so I was wondering if there are differences from a straight up lavalier. I tried a friends lavalier with a Fender Deluxe 900 and it sounded like garbage. I tried it again with a small Peavy tube amp and it sounded pretty sweet for such a simple little mike. Anyone use the Hohner Hoodoo and have thoughts about it.

Peter