RE: [Harp-L] blah, blah, blah

Dan,

I guess Dan is just implementing his own interpretation of the "laying out" thread.

I (mostly) keep up with harp-l during breaks at work or late at night.  If I were to woodshed during that time instead, my co-workers (and family) would do really bad things to me which would certainly be detrimental to my playing ability.  It sounds like you must have been reading harp-l *instead of* practicing.  If that's the case, then yes, you should probably make practice a higher priority.

OHC: The more I learn about the nuances of playing this instrument, the more I realize just how much I don't know...and the rate of growth of how much I have realized I don't know continues to grow exponentionally.  The same is true of my endeavors to research a purchase of a relatively inexpensive amp and mic.  It also seems to apply to most...no, make that *all* other aspects of life.

Jonathan "say what?" Compton