[Harp-L] Titanium Comb for Hohner Golden Melody blues harp

Hi,

Golden Melody blues harp is an excellent instrument.I have been playing it for years.But its plastic comb is fragile,so I started making myself some Titanium combed versions of the Golden Melody. The moutpiece of the Titanium comb is  well rounded and polished.

Pure titanium, one of the strongest and lightest metals known to man,is also very safe  to you health.

This Golden Melody titanium Comb fits all 12 keys in Golden Melody blues harps,and it's very easy to install.

Here is the link on ebay.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260402692661#ebayphotohosting

 Simon