From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:14 PM
To: thalchak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Harp Chat

Harmonica Club - Chat Room Reminder

Hi thalchak and all, some of you may be aware that Larry Moore (ELMO) passed
away last April 15th. He was a prominent member of the club and the chat
room, and he will be missed by all.

Tonight's chat get-together at HarmonicaClub.com will go ahead this Thursday
30th of April at 8.00PM GMT (London time)

Don't worry if the start time does not suit you. Hopefully there will be
members from all around the world dropping in as the event progresses. So
you are welcome to check in when you get the chance.

There is a clock on the entry page displaying current London time (GMT). You
can use this clock to figure out how many hours behind / before GMT you are.

The chat room entry <http://www.harmonicaclub.com/chatroom/v4.htm>  page is
at http://www.harmonicaclub.com/chatroom/v4.htm

Your login name is: thalchak
And your password is: 17599

Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list simply reply with the
word "remove" in the subject field

Regards
Seamus
<http://www.harmonicaclub.com/cgi-bin/hc/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=sea