Fwd: RE: [Harp-L] On the road again

I'd wager £500 that's not Alan Glenn. Wrong shape, size, posture and coiffure.
check this pic of Billyboy when he'd forgotten to bleach his barnet
http://www.ninebelowzero.com/images/billy-boy.jpg

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Priest, Jim" <Jim.Priest@...> wrote:

 EGS1217@...<mailto:EGS1217@...> wrote:
okay, Jim...I believe I mentioned that I'd settled on Alan Glen as the harpist after reading the same YouTube postings?  ....I did check out Billy Miskimmin. As far as I know his hair (speaking of hirsuteness, lol) has remained the same light blonde colour throughout. I pretty much ruled him out after comparing the three men and their playing styles too.

I enjoy puzzles. This is a fun one. :)

Yep I agree... it certainly doesn't look or sound like Billy Miskimmin. I'm still not convinced about Alan Glen, but unless someone can come up with a better suggestion...

Jim