[Harp-L] After cover resonances what next?

Hello All.

Microphones:
I used a "glove" mic for a few years which I made from a pair of headphones,
leather, Velcro, and a belt-attached battery-powered preamp. The sound was
good, and permitted full hand effects, but now I'd like to try something
different.

Does anyone have experience in making a microphone from cigarette lighter
ceramic chips?
I love my Shures, but the possibility of using the piezo system for an
experimental mic is irresistible.

Best Regards

Geoff Atkins