Re: [Harp-L] Mojo not Working

MundHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have been playing for many years.
Often when I've performed at a gig, and thought "Hey... I really am HITTING that spot tonight"... No one has commented afterwards AT ALL...
Then other times at gigs, I have played "on automatic"... NO MOJO AT ALL... And thought I played rubbish!
And 20 peope have come up to me afterwards and said "John, you played beautiful music"...
It is very strange.

that's because their experience is more a function of what's going on in their heads than in yours.