Re: Subject: Re: Subject: [Harp-L] On the road again

On Apr 27, 2009, at 10:22 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Sorry it's not to your liking, Smokey...but I didn't post it as a comment of any kind on the lead singer, but to give Steve a better look at the harp player to see if he could identify him as the guy whose playing he liked. Took me a while to find it too.

Elizabeth

I'm awfully sorry. I was going through some turmoil and I took it out on you for no reason. Please forgive me. Mybad. I'll go away.

smo