[Harp-L] Re: CURE for Robert Bonfiglio's "bloody safe"lament

EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:
Michael: then look no further than Jason's version of Sun Ra's 'Enlightenment'. I'm not sure if Garry has it up yet in the Archives from Wednesday's Terra Blues Gig, or Last Sunday's Morristown Unitarian Gig...

both are up, as well as last friday's show from washington, dc:

MUF: http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2009-04-19.flac16
Terra: http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2009-04-22.flac16
Madam's Organ: http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2009-04-17.flac16

i like the MUF "enlightement" best.  the acoustics are great, and
there's no bar noise.

while you're there, check out the buckweed song, "Ptryptophan Pterodactyl",
or "broken toy" or "life of denial" or "holler for craig lawler", all from the new album.
definitely not "same old".

and if you like what you hear, pick up a copy of the new album,
"done with the devil".  aside from being a great album, with great
versions of these and other songs, these guys really deserve our support.

my personal favorite is the title track, "done with the devil". great song,
with awesome lyrics.