Subject: [Harp-L] On the road again

Steve:  according to this link, it's either Mark Feltham or his
replacement (for a while) former session player Alan Glen in the band:  'Nine Below
Zero'.  Someone else might be able to narrow it down  further.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Below_Zero_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Below_Zero)

...but my bets are on Alan Glen (who also played with the YardBirds a few
years ago and I believe is now back with them):

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Glen_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Glen)

here's a youtube of him playing harp on a more recent (12/08) version  of
Stormy Monday.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9SD_7EGwc_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9SD_7EGwc)

Elizabeth