Re: [Harp-L] On the road again

that ain't Felts. I believe it's Billy Boy Miskimmin, a harp player from Northern Ireland who stepped in for a while when Mark had one of his sabbaticals.

pls correct me if i'm wrong (hard to tell as he has both hands and a mic in front of his face most of the time!)

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Arthur Jennings <timeistight@...> wrote:

His name is Mark Feltham:
http://www.ninebelowzero.com/html/meettheband.htm

--